2022 (Regularly Scheduled Elections in Even Numbered Years)
- Third Tuesday in February (2/15/2022, if necessary)
- First Tuesday in April (4/5/2022)
- Second Tuesday in August (8/9/2022)
- First Tuesday following the first Monday in November (11/8/2022)
All voting is at the Dane Town Hall, 213 W. Main St., Dane WI 53529.
Photo ID required to vote in person (unexpired or expired after November 3, 2020 (Last general election).
All CDC and Local pandemic health and safety guidelines will be observed. Masks and Social Distancing required in the Town Hall.
For all 2022 elections, for fastest possible processing, please make all of your absentee ballot requests online at myvote.wi.gov
Important Please Note:
** Current Absentee Voters with "Indefinitely Confined" Status: If you are a voter with an "Indefinitely Confined" absentee ballot request on file you will continue to receive absentee ballots for all future elections until you request to be removed from the list by contacting the clerk in writing (email to: [email protected] or send request letter to Town Of Dane Clerk Angie Volkman, 7003 Lavina Road, Dane WI 53529). You will also be removed from the list if you did not return your April 6, 2021 ballot and fail to confirm your status.
** 2021 Calendar Year absentee ballot requests will expire at the end of 2021. To renew your calendar year request lease please reapply in January of 2022 at myvote.wi.gov.
My Vote Wisconsin (Voter search, status and voting history, information on voter registration and absentee voting): https://myvote.wi.gov/
Please Note: You can now register to vote online at My Vote Wisconsin if you are an eligible voter and hold a valid State of Wisconsin Driver License or State ID Card (WI DL/ID) that has your current name and address on file with the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles (WI DMV). You will not need to print, mail, or sign the registration form or provide proof of residence (POR).
If you are unable to make a match with WI DMV, you will still have the option to print, sign, and deliver your registration form to your clerk along with a copy of your Proof of Residence. See also:
Other Useful Information:
NEW- Town Of Dane Town of Dane Election Day Emergency Response Plan
UPDATED Town of Dane Election Day Emergency Response Plan V6_01_2020
Wisconsin Voter Information Center:
Wisconsin Voter ID Information:
How to Request an Absentee Ballot: https://elections.wi.gov/voters/absentee
Wisconsin Uniform Instructions for Absentee Voting:Wisconsin Absentee Voting
State of Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commissions
The State of Wisconsin Election Commission site has links to all the election and voting information sites and forms: http://www.elections.wi.gov/
Here are the two most requested forms:
- Absentee Ballot Request Form: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (rev. 2020-06)
- Note: You must include a copy of your photo ID with the form unless it is already on file.
- You may request an absentee ballot online at My Vote Wisconsin
- Voter Registration Form: El-131 - (REV 2020-06)
- Note: You must include a copy of your Proof of Residence with the form.
- You must have resided at the address provided for 28 consecutive days and do not intend to move.
- Note: If you have a current Wisconsin Driver's License or ID with your current address, you can register to vote online at
Be sure to follow all instructions when filling out these forms. Mail them to: Angela Volkman, Town of Dane Clerk, 7003 Lavina Road, Dane WI 53529.