The next scheduled elections are in 2020:
- 2020 Spring Primary
- 2020 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary
- 2020 Partisan Primary
- 2020 General Election
More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
My Vote Wisconsin (Voter search, status and voting history, information on voter registration and absentee voting): https://myvote.wi.gov/
Please Note: You can now register to vote online at My Vote Wisconsin if you are an eligible voter and hold a valid State of Wisconsin Driver License or State ID Card (WI DL/ID) that has your current name and address on file with the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles (WI DMV). You will not need to print, mail, or sign the registration form or provide proof of residence (POR).
If you are unable to make a match with WI DMV, you will still have the option to print, sign, and deliver your registration form to your clerk along with a copy of your Proof of Residence. See also:
Other Useful Information:
Wisconsin Voter Information Center:
Wisconsin Voter ID Information:
How to Request an Absentee Ballot: https://elections.wi.gov/voters/absentee
Wisconsin Uniform Instructions for Absentee Voting:Wisconsin Absentee Voting 2019
State of Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commissions
The State of Wisconsin Election Commission (formerly the Government Accountability Board) site has links to all the election and voting information sites and forms: http://www.elections.wi.gov/
Here are the two most requested forms:
- Absentee Ballot Request Form: Wisconsin Absentee Ballot Request Form
- You must include a copy of your photo ID with the form
- Voter Registration Form: Wisconsin Voter Registration Form
- You must include a copy of your Proof of Residence with the form
- Note: If you have a current Wisconsin Driver's License or ID with your current address, you can register to vote online at
Be sure to follow all instructions when filling out these forms. Mail them to: Angela Volkman, Town of Dane Clerk, 7003 Lavina Road, Dane WI 53529.